Music For Wedding
Music makes a wedding day more romantic and memorable. Choosing the best music adds more life to this special day. Here are 5 tips on how to choose the perfect music during your wedding.
1. Plan with your partner what music for wedding you want to play. There must be appropriate songs to play from the entourage to the reception. Try to list down your favorite songs that would complement each of the events. Once you have listed down your favorite songs, select the songs which are best during the entourage, the ceremony, and reception. If possible, each song should be meaningful to both of you as a couple.
2. Decide whether the songs should be sung live. If all songs are recorded, you can purchase CD compilation of wedding songs or if you want all the songs to be customized, you can download online. If you want the music live, you can hire musicians and wedding singers. Deciding how the music for wedding should be played depends on the choice of the couple.
3. During the entourage, romantic and instrumental songs can be played. Again, it all depends on the couple whether you want it to be played live with musical instrument (piano, saxophone, violin) or just a recorded song. The entourage songs must be romantic and memorable because this is the moment that the bride has been waiting for - to walk down the aisle and finally meet his groom.
4. During the wedding ceremony, church songs are usually played. The couple can also request for a choir to sing songs for them during the ceremony. It is suggested that music for wedding is solemn and formal.
5. In the reception, the couple can already choose fast songs because this is the time for the guests to dance and mingle with the couple. The songs can be played by a band or a wedding singer. Usually, music for wedding reception are performed by live bands occasion livelier and festive.
Copyright © 2010 MusicForWedding.net. All rights reserved. The material in this site is intended to be of general informational use and you use the information contained in this site at your own risk. We will never pass your information to any third party unless required by law. Any cookies on this site are placed by advertisers on this site and your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these cookies (or turn cookies off in your browser). Links on this site may allow the owner to be compensated.
Music For Wedding